lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

I knew that you were the right choice as you pulled your car up close to mine and smiled at me. Opening my window I smiled back and you said hi babes your looking very nice today, I smiled back; thanks lovey I said you are to, you wouldnt mind teaching a girl how to drive I said; a glint in my eye as I saw his unboittoned fly, no love he said come in and sit on my knee, I got out of my car and hoisted my skirt a bit higher at the back, I was already well greased and needing attention, so it was easy to slide down onto his rock hard pole all the way down to his knee; can you change gear I said, yes he said if you depress the clutch pedal,mmmoving my right ass cheek just let him slip into gear and we revved up; where shall we drive to I said; all the way he said as long as weget bare and back; hes bloody cheeky but cute I thought;a big smile on my face

1 comentario:

  1. Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual appeal to you deep inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, treasure and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him try better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    In fact, triggering this dominant instinct is so mandatory to getting the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon find him open his soul and mind to you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he'll recognize you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly tempted him.

    ResponderEliminar