viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

Today on my way back to town I drove past the layby and thought yes, lets drive in and see whats happening today....I was wearing my long baggy jeans, a pair of ankle length boots with maybe a 3" heel sensible style, if you know what I mean, my little red bra and lace panties and cami and of course nmy fisnet hold ups that go so well with my lace panties, and over those a nice long warm T'dress-top in gold its got quite a low neckline so it shows the lace from my cami and also my cleavage I love wearing it with pretty cardi that I love, its in deep Brown blue with long tassels that hang down the sides....anyhow I gathered my stuff, oil, Condoms and lipstick and through it into my large River Island

bag, I sprayed a fresh dose of bur berry onto my cleavage, tidied my mascara and put on my warm 3/4 length black winter coat from Evans and set off for a walk up the track that leads from the top of the lay by...the path was a little muddy but no worries I managed to keep my boots clean...I loved the pretty sounds of the birds singing the sunshine through the trees and the snowdrops they are soo lovely aren't they god I love the first feel of spring, further up the track two guys were loitering by a hole in the fence...one said nice day to get your hormones flowing and I smiled as best as I could and said yes love it is

isn't it...if you wanna walk to get fit love he shouted you dont need to your fit enough already...mmmmm.....I continued up the track slowing my pace to a crawl..about 4 metres later the guy came up close behind me and brushed my ass with his hand ,I must say my ass looks good in these jeans....I reached round and caught his hand bringing it up to my lips I gave his finger a sly suck...he went wow...babe...I turned and kissed him openly on his mouth..he returned my kiss strongly, his hand moving all over my ass, and over my tits, I could feel his hardening cock against my thigh, it felt quite large, then I noticed his friend coming closer towards me....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario