jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011



The cheek of it. I was sat in my car in a country car park near to me minding my own business and I think looking very sweet..first day of spring so a low cut Cami top under a little thin cardie black mini skirt leggings, boots, black panties bra and pantyhose...when this white van pulls next to me I thought oh oh my make up was fine but just in case i closed my window....this guy stares at me and then gets out with his flies undone I couldnt see any flesh though I really starred so hard my mascara hurt, but I did see quite a lovely big bulge under his jeans wow I thought, now I shouldn't have done I know but next thing I know my little painted finger nail is on the button and down slides my window....hi handsome....hi your cute he said hi girl, out flips his long straight cock and he saunters over knowing full well that a girl like me cannot resist such a wonderful sight....I apply fresh lipstick, nude by Loreal which is very creamy....and by the time he got to my car I had my window open and made my lips into a little Ohhhhh.....pushing against the car he slides his cock over my creamy bottom lip and straight onto my moist tongue and fucks my mouth, better than my sandwich I thought licking my tongues tip around his head and tasting a tiny bit of his precum his hands meanwhile were all over my tits and shoulders and on my head pulling me onto his cock, suck lick suck lick mmmm I said...can I cum in your panties he said, well they were a sheer black and there is something nice about bending over my washing machine with a pair of cum soak pantys so I said yes sweetie, I opened my door as he stepped back then I lay with my skirt up and my panties down he wanked into my panties and his cum filling their slightly stained crotch making longing strings on my sheer hose before dribbling onto my black leather 3" boots mmmm m I slowly took them off and after he had driven away played with my clit until I came

2 comentarios:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and get dollars from every click on your shortened urls.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you're trying to burn fat then you have to get on this brand new tailor-made keto diet.

    To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are useful, decent, cost-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their launch in January 2019, hundreds of clients have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a great keto diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones given by the keto diet.

    ResponderEliminar